Piece of the Puzzle

Piece of the Puzzle

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I left my heart in Jamaica

I've often heard people talking about having an experience that is THE defining moment in their life. For me, I feel as though it has been this mission trip. I don't possess the words to adequately express what it did for & to me, but I know it's life changing. The work God began on that island is going to change the course of my whole life. My hubby keeps teasing me saying that my Grinch heart grew into a Who heart! LOL! Whatever happened, a part of my heart is still in JA!! And its attached to an awesome 10 yr old boy! Adopting "our son" from the City of Refuge is just the beginning of this new & amazing journey that God has me on. I can't wait to experience it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment