Piece of the Puzzle

Piece of the Puzzle

Friday, November 5, 2010

Leaping out of the boat

I'm not usually one to get too far out of my box, but I've found that when I do, I go all the way. Today I find myself preparing to take a mission trip to St. Andrew, Jamaica (just outside of Kingston). I'm leaving the country with 10 complete strangers to spend 8 days in the mountains working at an orphanage.  To add to the "adventure", there is currently a Tropic Storm warning for the area where we will be.

So, I have my suitcase, my duffle bag full of donations for the orphanage, my portable DVD player charged, my SKYPE account set up so I can chat with my family, my waterproof boots, my camera, and my box of Celebrex.  I think I'm just about ready!

I look forward to sharing the adventure with you!

Momma Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment